Sorrel soup is an original and above all delicious way to cook sorrel.
Whether red or green, sorrel leaves add a lot of flavor.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 2 beautiful potatoes
- 10 sheets ofsorrel
- 1 onion
- 50 cl of water
- 25 cl of chicken broth
- 2 laughing cows
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Sorrel soup recipe:
You shouldn't miss this recipe for sorrel soup because it is quick and easy.
- Start by cutting the sorrel leaves and get rid of the stems
- Peel the potatoes then cut them into pieces
- Peel then mince the onion
- In a saucepan, melt butter
- Sweat the onion and cook until lightly browned
- Add the sorrel leaves
- Pour the water and the chicken broth into the saucepan
- Add the potatoes cut into pieces
Cooking sorrel soup:
Cooking takes about 15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
It is then time to mix everything by adding the 2 laughing cows to the preparation
Salt, pepper ...
Enjoy your meal !