We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original recipe, the bacon and fresh spinach tart, easy to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 puff pastry
- 250 g ofspinach fresh or frozen
- 150 g small bacon
- 15 cl of fresh cream
- 20 cl of milk
- 125 g grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- Salt pepper
Bacon and spinach tart recipe
- Preheat your oven to 200 °
Preparation of spinach:
If you are in a hurry, opt for the frozen spinach that you will thaw over low heat in the pan
For the fresh spinach,
- Remove the branches to keep only the leaves
- Wash with clean water
- Heat a pot of boiling water
- Plunge the spinach in boiling water for 30 sec
- Drain by pressing on the spinach leaves to drain all the water
Preparation of the tart shell:
- In a salad bowl or a bowl,
- Pour the cream that you will mix with the whole eggs in a vigorous way
- Then add the milk and mix again vigorously
Making the bacon and spinach tart:
- In a pie dish,
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry,
- Place the spinach leaves at the bottom, then the bacon
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top
- Finally, pour your tart shell evenly
Baking the bacon and spinach tart:
The cooking of the bacon and spinach tare varies depending on your oven and your dish but should be around 30 minutes.
It is important to brown the top, it is better and much prettier ...
Enjoy your meal !
- Also find our advice for grow your spinach well
- To discover, spinach pie
- All the spinach recipes