Become essential as an aperitif, carrot, radish and other vegetable sticks are light and good for your health
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 shallot
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon cider vinegar
- 500 g of cottage cheese 0% M.F.
- 1 carrot purple
- 1 orange carrot
- 1 black radish
- Freshly ground pepper
Vegetable dips, light mustard sauce
Peel and finely chop the shallot.
Prepare the sauce: in a bowl,
- Arrange the mustard, vinegar, salt and chopped shallot.
- Add the cottage cheese and mix.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
Peel and wash all the vegetables. Cut them into sticks.
Serve the dips with their sauce.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche
Read also :
- Carrot: health benefits and virtues
- Pink radish: health benefits and virtues