Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 stirred yogurts
- 4 pinches of chilli
- 1 tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 lemon juice
- the zest of an organic lemon
- 600 g of chicken breasts
- 1 nice fennel (or 2 small)
- 2 drizzle of olive oil
- salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 25 min - Cooking : 10 minutes
- Prepare the marinade: in a bowl, pour the yoghurts, chili, honey, lemon juice and zest. Add salt and pepper. Mix.
- Arrange the aiguillettes in a dish, pour in the yoghurt sauce, mix well, wrap and let stand for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, steam the fennels or in the pressure cooker.
- Take the aiguillettes out, mount them on skewers and cook them on the barbecue (or on the grill on a baking sheet).
- In a frying pan, pour the oil and brown the fennel.
- In plates, arrange the marinated chicken skewers and the fennel.
Recipe : A. Beauvais - Photo : F. Hamel