Whether you're a vegetarian or not, this vegetarian stew recipe should win everyone's approval!
Integrateddients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 eggplant
- 1 courgette
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 squash quarter
- 1 onion and 1 clove of garlic
- 25 cl of vegetable broth
- 1 pinch of saffron pistils
- Olive oil
Vegetarian stew recipe
This recipe is ideally made in a Dutch oven but can also be cooked in a tagine dish for example.
- Start by peeling the carrots and squash
- Clean all the vegetables and cut them into large cubes
- Mince the onion
- Chop the garlic
- Heat the olive oil in the pot
- Sauté then brown the onions, add the garlic
- Then add the carrots, wet with half the vegetable broth then cover
- Cook for 10 minutes and add the rest of the vegetables
- Add the rest of the poultry broth then cover again
- Add the saffron pistils
- Continue to cook over low heat for 20 minutes
Cooking the vegetables should allow them to be lightly candied, if this is not enough, adjust by adding a few minutes of cooking.
Serve immediately, either unaccompanied or with a little rice.
Enjoy your meal !
- To discover: our recipes with zucchini