We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Deliciously flavored, this original salad recipe is a real treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g green lentils
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g of wahoo or other smoked fish
- ½ bunch of fresh herbs
- Coarse salt
- 1 orange
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 2 tbsp. teaspoon of curry
- ½ tsp. Espelette pepper
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 10 minutes -Cooking : 25 min
- Cook the lentils in a saucepan of simmering unsalted water with the clove of garlic. After 20 minutes of cooking, salt the lentils with coarse salt, mix, cover and stop cooking. Rinse them and set aside.
- Slice the wahoo.
- Wash and chop the fresh herbs. For the dressing, keep 1 tsp. soup.
For the cream sauce:
- Cut the orange in half and cut out a round for dressing. Squeeze it and collect its juice.
- In a salad bowl, combine the cream, curry, chilli, orange juice, salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lentils, wahoo, chopped herbs and cream sauce.
Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Decorate with the orange slice and some fresh herbs. Serve the salad on small plates or bowls.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel