As a starter or as an aperitif, these small verrines are very tasty.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 turnip
- ½ bunch of radishes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 small pots of 0% faisselle
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 10 minutes
- Peel the carrots, onion and turnip.
- Remove the radish tops.
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them into small cubes.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop them.
- In a pan, heat the oil and cook the diced vegetables over low heat. Leave to confine for 10 minutes. After 5 minutes of cooking, add the garlic, salt and pepper. Let cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Prepare the faisselle by seasoning with pepper and salt. Mix well and pour into verrines. Add the candied vegetables and serve chilled.
- Discover our beautiful recipes for verrines
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel